ECHEVERRIA Reserva Unwooded Chardonnay
100% Chardonnay proprietor’s single vineyard grapes, from ungrafted selected clones of pre-phylloxera French rootstock.
- Additional Information
- Tasting Note
- Technic Sheet
· Destemmed and chilled to 8ºC. Direct pneumatic pressing.
· 24 to 48 hours of static sedimentation at 8-10º C prior to fermentation.
· Fermented in stainless steel tanks at 14-18º C constant temperature for 25 days with selected yeasts.
· Partial malolactic fermentation.
· Stored in steel tanks during 6 weeks with continuous stirring of fine lees.
· Stored in temperature controlled stainless steel tanks through bottling.
|Price per bottle||
100.000đ – 500.000đ
Bright yellow with golden hues. Fresh and juicy, this delicate Chardonnay expresses aromas of pineapples, melon and peach combined with exquisite citrus notes. The palate is silky and vibrant with a long tasty finish.”